If you are working in France with a contract with your employer then you are entitled to a training allowance known as the DIF (droit individuel à la formation). You are entitled to 20 hours of training per year as long as you have been at your employer for at least one year.

In order to obtain the DIF it is up to you to request it from your employer. You'll need to ask for it in writing with a letter such as the template on this link


At LetThemTalk you can use your DIF. Once you've sent the letter to the employer we can take care of the rest.